My cute friend Andi from Jane of All Crafts tagged me in a post where she answered 11 random questions from someone, asked 11 random questions herself and then tagged 11 bloggers to do the same. And since I am a complete rule breaker I am following NONE of the rules except for the part about answering the 11 questions. If you would like to answer Andi’s questions yourself- consider yourself tagged. 🙂 There will be no reward or harm if you choose either path- just for clarification.
1. If you had to eat the same thing everyday for the rest of your life what would it be? Wow, since I pretty much eat the same thing every day NOW, I would probably say I am certain I could live on Ramen noodles forever (since my kids ask for it for lunch every. single. day.) But if I could choose? I would have to say ice cream- sorbet specifically. Love the stuff.
2. If you woke up one day and were an animal, what type would you be? These days in my pregnancy mode I would probably say a sloth. The rest of the time? Oh a Unicorn for sure- cuz I’m unique and special like that. 🙂
3. If you could pick any profession other then your current one, what would it be? I would probably go back to working in Forensic Science. I loved my toxicology lab job and I’d definitely be doing lab work somewhere.
4. How many states have you visited? 11. Man I need to get out more.
5. Ever been overseas? If not where do you dream of going? I have been on a cruise to the Caribbean but that’s it. My great-grandfather was born in the northern fjords of Norway- miles north of the Arctic Circle in a home called Sommerset. I would love to see that lovely yellow house in person one day.
6. If you had to choose, would you rather be an awesome dancer or an amazing singer? It’s nice that I don’t have to choose- I’m already both IMHO! 😉
7. What is your favorite beverage? (alcoholic or non) Diet Coke. nuf said.
8. What would your dream home look like? It would be built by my dad. It would have a laundry ROOM- not just a laundry small pantry sized area. It would have a front porch and a back porch, and probably side porches too. Not too big, but just big enough.
9. What trait about yourself do you value most? My confidence. I didn’t earn it, or work for it, I was born with it and it has carried me through some very difficult experiences. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have a firm understanding that I am AWESOME no matter what any one else says. 🙂
10. Have you ever tasted the rainbow? 😉 umm. yes, but doing that makes my mouth pucker.
11. Mac or PC? PC. Mac is trying to take over the world. I’m all about freedom. 😉
This has been a lot of fun. Thanks for tagging me Andi. And again, since I’m too lazy to come up with new questions, or specifically create a list of 11 other bloggers, consider yourselves all tagged. If you answer the questions, leave me your url in the comments and I’ll create a backlink for you on this post.
Have a wonderful Thursday! (don’t you wish it was already Friday? I do.)
drmithomeFebruary 16, 2012 at 4:02 pm
How about that. I was a Forensic Toxicologist for 10 years.
Andi @ Jane of all craftsFebruary 18, 2012 at 3:19 am
Thanks for playing along!! Great answers! I too could live on Ramen Noodles! Yum! And if we ever meet IRL I want to hear this amazing voice of yours and your cool dance moves 😉
Gwen @ Gwenny PennyFebruary 19, 2012 at 9:54 pm
I already knew how awesome you are 😉