I found the pattern for this bag on another blog here. I have wanted to switch up my bags and add some more options so I thought I’d give it a try. I actually really like it, but it is much more complicated than my other bags. I think part of my problem is that I stayed up until 12:30 am making it (a night owl I am NOT!) The other part of the problem is my fabric choices. I made the outside of the bag from outdoor canvas while I made the lining out of muslin. They are the fabrics I normally use for my other totes, so I didn’t think anything of it. But there are places I was actually sewing through about 8 layers of canvas (my machine was not happy with me). Then there is elastic on the pockets in the inside of the bag. The muslin doesn’t stand a chance against the elastic, so the lining is sort of bunched up on the inside. Not bad for a first attempt, but I will definitely have to make some changes the next go around.